Terms and Condition
- Enrollment is confirmed upon the receipt of your application form and the settlement of your full payment.
- Enrollment is continuous and on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Apart from situations stipulated under “Cancellation and Refund” in our terms and conditions, we regret that no refunds will be granted once tuition has been paid.
- Space in class is confirmed only upon the settlement of full payment. If full payment is not received by student’s first class, we reserve the right to discontinue participation of the student until full tuition payment has been received.
- A fee of $100 will be charged for bounced checks.
- No Makeup classes for the course.
Cancellation and Refund
- We reserve the right to cancel a class. Unless such class is cancelled due to weather conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to cancel an enrollment for any reason we see fit and issue a full refund of the tuition for the remaining classes.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions
- No classes will be held when typhoon signal number 8 or above/ Black Rainstorm Warning is in force. In cases when such weather signals are lowered two hours before the scheduled start time of the class, students are expected to attend class as normal.
- We do not schedule makeup classes or refunds for classes cancelled due to weather conditions.
- All of Blueinno Technology Limited’s materials are strictly limited for our current students and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner without our company’s prior written consent.
- Blueinno Technology Limited’s name and logo and all related trademarks, and other intellectual property are the property of Blueinno Technology Limited and cannot be used without our company’s prior written consent.
- Soliciting our employees and staff for tutorial outside of Blueinno Technology Limited without our company’s permission is strictly forbidden. Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right to cancel and refund any class.
- Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right to make alterations regarding the details.
- Blueinno Technology Limited will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, accidents, losses and damages to the students and their belongings. You further agree to waive any and all claims you may have against, and release from all liability, and agree not to sue Blueinno Technology Limited and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives for any personal injury, accident, property damage or loss sustained as a result of your child’s participation in any activities held within or outside our premise during class time, arising out of any cause whatsoever.
- Unless notified in writing by the parent, we reserve the rights to use the works, photos, sound recordings and videos of our students for Blueinno Technology Limited’s curriculum, teaching and marketing material.
- Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right of final decision.