[SUMMER] Introduction to STEM (Age 6-12) [CLOSED]
Time & Location
About The Event
Course Name: Introduction to STEM (Age 6-12)
This course will be an eye-opener and it will provide opportunity for keen children to explore the possibility of technology and creation. Students will learn basic and important concepts of STEM from coding, electronics to robotics.
We emphasize playing to learn, creativity and design thinking. Students will build fun and exciting projects with Squishy Circuit, Snap Circuits, Arduino, BBC micro:bit, and more.
At the end of this course, participants will bring their own designed robot home.
What you learn
- Creative electronics
- Basic Programming with Google Blockly Games
- Understanding Computer Science Concepts: sequences, events, repeat loops, conditional statements
- Introduction to BBC Micro:bit board
- Arduino Robotics Basics
Electronic Magic with Conductive Playdoh
SnapCircuit Projects: Fly to the sky, Make a wish (Birthday Song), Light in the dark
Google Blockly Games
Micro:bit Projects: Welcome Sign, Create your own Animations
Program and Make your own Arduino Robots
- Normal Price$3,400$3,4000$0
- SPARK Members (-10%)$3,060$3,0600$0