[miniFab x Blueinno] Introduction to STEM (Age 6-12) (4 days)
Time & Location
About The Event
<4 days intensive camps>
Introduction to STEM - Becoming a Technologist
Course A: Jul 3-6 9AM-11AM (Age 9-12)
Address: miniFab Limited, Suite B, 11/Floor, 88 Commercial Building, 28-34 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
( near Sheung Wan MTR Exit A2 )
Normal Fee: HK$3200
Early bird: HK$2980 (before Jun 8)
The Most Popular STEAM Course for 6 - 12 years old
Build and code your own robot!
- No coding experience needed
- Class conducted in English
- Follow up curriculum to our regular course
This course will be an eye-opener and it will provide opportunity for keen children to explore the possibility of technology and creation. Students will learn basic and important concepts of STEM from coding, electronics to robotics.
We emphasize playing to learn, creativity and design thinking. Students will build fun and exciting projects with Squishy Circuit, Snap Circuits, Arduino, BBC micro:bit, and more.
At the end of this course, participants will bring their own designed robot home.
What you learn
- Creative electronics
- Basic Programming with Google Blockly Games
- Understanding Computer Science Concepts: sequences, events, repeat loops, conditional statements
- Introduction to BBC Micro:bit board
- Arduino Robotics Basics
- Electronic Magic with Conductive Playdoh
- SnapCircuit Projects: Fly to the sky, Make a wish (Birthday Song), Light in the dark
- Google Blockly Games
- Micro:bit Projects: Welcome Sign, Create your own Animations
-- Program and Make your own Arduino Robots
- Small Class
- Hands-on, Project-based learning
- Course taught in English, with Cantonese Terms if needed
- Follow up Curriculum for Regular Course
- No programming skills required.
- Bring your own laptop with charger and pre-installed Google Chrome browser
- Attendance Certificate will be used
- Take your own designed robot home!
- EARLY BIRD $2980$2,980$2,9800$0
- Normal Price$3,200$3,2000$0