Creative Robot Making Workshop (2020Mar08, 3:30PM - 5:15PM, Prince Edward)
Time & Location
About The Event
Parents & Kids Workshop
Target: Parents with Kids age 5-12
Kids younger than 9 years old are recommended to pair up with adult to join our Parent Kid Workshops!
Making robots can be fun! In this event, you are going to design and build your own robot that can be controlled to fight against other cars in the robot competition.
- Basic Electronics and Robotics
- Design Thinking Process by Stanford University
Fix Price: $420 (1 kid + 1 adult)
(Fee includes all hardware materials, and you can take away your robots)
- Mothers are recommended to join together with kids.
Email Blueinno Technology at email@example.com
or Phone Blueinno Technology at 3914-5257
Terms & Condition
- We do not provide refunds of course fees, except in the event that the student's application for enrolment is not accepted, course applied is cancelled, or class withdrawals.
- Enrolment is confirmed upon the receipt of your application form and the settlement of your full payment.
- Enrolment is continuous and on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Apart from situations stipulated under “Cancellation and Refund” in our terms and conditions, we regret that no refunds will be granted once tuition has been paid.
- Space in class is confirmed only upon the settlement of full payment. If full payment is not received by student’s first class, we reserve the right to discontinue participation of the student until full tuition payment has been received.
- A fee of $100 will be charged for bounced checks.
- No Makeup classes for the course.
Cancellation and Refund
- We reserve the right to cancel a class. Unless such class is cancelled due to weather conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to cancel an enrolment for any reason we see fit and issue a full refund of the tuition for the remaining classes.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions
- No classes will be held when typhoon signal number 8 or above/ Black Rainstorm Warning is in force. In cases when such weather signals are lowered two hours before the scheduled start time of the class, students are expected to attend class as normal.
- We do not schedule makeup classes or refunds for classes cancelled due to weather conditions.
- All of Blueinno Technology Limited’s materials are strictly limited for our current students and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner without our company’s prior written consent.
- Blueinno Technology Limited’s name and logo and all related trademarks, and other intellectual property are the property of Blueinno Technology Limited and cannot be used without our company’s prior written consent.
- Soliciting our employees and staff for tutorial outside of Blueinno Technology Limited without our company’s permission is strictly forbidden. Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right to cancel and refund any class.
- Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right to make alterations regarding the details.
- Blueinno Technology Limited will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, accidents, losses and damages to the students and their belongings. You further agree to waive any and all claims you may have against, and release from all liability, and agree not to sue Blueinno Technology Limited and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives for any personal injury, accident, property damage or loss sustained as a result of your child’s participation in any activities held within or outside our premise during class time, arising out of any cause whatsoever.
- Unless notified in writing by the parent, we reserve the rights to use the works, photos, sound recordings and videos of our students for Blueinno Technology Limited’s curriculum, teaching and marketing material.
- Blueinno Technology Limited reserves the right of final decision.
* I consent to my son or daughter named above undertaking activities and responsibilities with Blueinno Technology Limited during the above course (the “Course”) and confirm that my son or daughter is fully capable of participating in the Course activities.
In consideration of Blueinno Technology Limited offering my son or daughter an opportunity to participate in an educational program, I agree to waive any and all claims I may have against Blueinno Technology Limited, and release it from all liability. I agree not to sue Blueinno Technology Limited and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives for any personal injury, accident, property damage or loss sustained as a result of my son or daughter’s participation in the Course arising out of any cause whatsoever.
I consent to the use of photographs or video footage of my son or daughter, for use on the Blueinno Technology Limited website, in newsletters, publications, social media pages, and other media. I understand that this consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, upon written notice.
By allowing my child to participate in the Course, I am acknowledging, that this activity, as described above, is suitable for my son or daughter.
In signing the Consent and Waiver, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by Blueinno Technology Limited and its agents, employees, or authorized volunteers, to induce me to permit my student to participate in the Program, other than those set out in this Consent and Waiver.
- 1 kid + 1 adult$420$4200$0