Join us as a team
We are an expanding education technology company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate to build the 21st century curriculum for students in Hong Kong.
STEM Instructors (Full Time /Part Time)
Blueinno Technology is an education technology company. We are expanding and is looking for candidates who are passionate to build STEM curriculum for students in Asia. We have taught over 4000 students, and have made an impact on STEM Education in Hong Kong.
This is meaningful work to inspire the next generation on innovation.
You must be:
- extremely patient with kids
- a team player with good working attitude
- A responsible, organized and self-motivated person
- Have a maker mindset
- Conduct classes and develop curriculum for young students age 5-12 on STEM related subjects.
- University graduates from any disciplines (Preferably from Engineering, IT, Science, Education, Industrial Design background)
- Good presentation skills and Good command of spoken Chinese and English
- Good experience engaging young children age 6-12 within a small group is a PLUS.
- Willing to learn electronics, coding and robotics skills.
- 5-days work, including Saturdays and Sundays (weekend shifts required depends on program needs)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Have a Hong Kong permanent ID, a dependent visa, or a current employment visa
We will provide training for suitable candidates. Candidates who wish to work as part-time instructors are welcome.
Please send your CV, testimonial, and application letter to email@example.com explaining your interest in the position and expected salary.
Makerspace Coordinator / Office Administrator (Part time)
This position will manage the operations of our robotics lab. You will have opportunities to learn emerging technologies, while you are helping teachers to prepare lesson materials.
* Provide administrative support including data entry, system maintenance
* Coordinate with different suppliers, handle logistics arrangement
* Ensure the smooth operation in our centre. Arranging teachers & students lesson schedule
* Handle daily operation related enquiries and correspondence
* You will need to arrange electronics and robotics materials for our centres.
* Handle miscellaneous and ad hoc jobs as assigned from time to time
* Hardworking, independent, responsible, detailed minded, cheerful and willing to learn
* Good command in English & Chinese
* Proficient in PC skills
* Training will be provided
Please send your CV, testimonial, and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your interest in the position and expected salary. Other additional materials, e.g. personal portfolio, website, etc., will be a plus.