MICRO:BIT ADULT TRAINING COURSE
MICROBIT 成人專業課程 (LEVEL 1)
MICRO:BIT ADULT TRAINING COURSE (LEVEL 1)
MICROBIT 成人專業課程 (LEVEL 1)
We have been teaching micro:bit courses since Jan 2017, and have already established 50 hours+ curriculum for micro:bit.
We believe it is time to share our invaluable experience with you!
Primary / Secondary School Teachers, Makers who are interested in micro:bit robotics
Language: English / Cantonese
Hands on with Micro:bit Board (120 mins)
- Micro:bit Introduction - Hardware and Software
- Micro:bit Basic Programming (2-3 projects)
- Micro:bit Projects with built-in sensors for Science (1-2 projects)
- Micro:bit Game Projects (1 project)
- Micro:bit Expansion with Other Sensors (1-2 projects)
What's Next? (20 mins)
- Comparison of micro:bit with Arduino
- How to source sensors that can be used both in micro:bit and Arduino.
- How to build micro:bit cars in a simple way
- Micro:bit interaction with Other Platform: Scratch and App Inventor
Experience Sharing: (20 mins)
- Curriculum for Primary Schools and Secondary Schools Students
- Constraints of Micro:bit boards
- Education purpose of the Micro:bit, Arduino, Scratch, App Inventor, Raspberry Pi
- What’s the trend after micro:bit?
Q&A: (20 mins)
Monica is Founder of Blueinno Technology, focusing on STEAM Education Service and Products. Monica has been teaching kids on coding and innovation technologies since 2013. Before starting Blueinno, she has been working as engineers and business development for MNC and tech startups. She has taught more than 1000 students, from primary, secondary to university students. She also provide professional trainings to instructors.
Monica holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Hon) major in Electronic Engineering and minor in Computer Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, and also a Master of Science in Electronic Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Monica now serves as a Committee Member of Electronics Division of the Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE). She is an Executive Committee Member of Hong Kong Electronics & Technologies Association (HKETA). She is also a Committee Member of the Computer Science Advisory Committee (CSAC) of the University of Hong Kong (HKU).
** Buy Micro:bit board (with USB cable) at HK$140 or Bring your own micro:bit board
** Please bring your own computer laptop. We have limited spare computer laptops. If you need to borrow computer laptop, please mark in the form.
Our micro:bit Kit Set includes:(HK$140)
1 x BBC Micro:bit board
1 x 15cm USB cable
1 x AAA battery holder
Any questions, please contact: 如有問題，請聯絡：
Phone: 3914-5257 (Blueinno Technology)
WhatsApp: 5540-5257 (Blueinno Technology)
Room 906, 9/F, Summit Insurance Building, 789 Nathan Road,
Prince Edward, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(2 mins walk from Prince Edward MTR Exit E)
*Classes will be cancelled in case of Low Enrolment.