3D Print Inventions (Age 10-13)
Print something not just for fun, but to solve real life problems!
This course encourages students to use their problem-solving skills and creativity as they become familiar with 3D drawing and 3D printers.
Students will have experience to design 3D models and prototype their idea.
What You Learn
- Learn the principle of 3D printing, and how 3D printer can be built.
- Learn engineering principles and the usage of different tools when making your 3D design.
- Learn principles of 3D design and how to create 3D models with hands-on projects.
- Make your own design and take your final project home.
- Print Your Name Badge
- Make a Clock, finger spinner, and More...
We will use professional industry software - AutoDesk Fusion 360 that universities use for teaching, and it is widely used by mechanical engineers.
The activities are designed to be fun, and hands-on. However, students must be able to concentrate in the class and build core and basic concepts of 3D modelling by making different projects. Once they learn the concepts, there's no doubt that students can use the 3D modelling concepts in most "beginner" 3D Design software, like tinkerCad.
Small Class ( 1 teacher to 5 students ratio)
Hands-on, Project-based learning
Course taught in English, with Cantonese Terms if needed
Follow up Curriculum for Regular Course
AutoDesk Fusion360 (Professional)
Bring your own laptop with charger
Attendance Certificate will be given
Your final project with be 3D printed.
Unlock the magic of 3D printing
Schedule: 5 lessons x 2 hour (total 10 hours)
Course Fee: HK$3400
*You can takeaway all your 3D printed projects.
Course Schedule & Venue
上課時間 及 地點